All types of MNN MINIRAIL carriages can now be ordered with optional LUBE-S lubricant. Other carriage types are available upon request.
The ingenious long-term lubrication LUBE-S is a lubricant reservoir. It applies the lubricant externally in all orientations directly to the ball recirculation tracks by means of the capillary effect. LUBE-S is integrated into the inside of the carriage and lubricates all ball bearings that are directly under load. LUBE-S ensures lubrication even during short-stroke applications.
Using the long-term lubrication LUBE-S:
- Maintenance-free for 20,000 km under normal environmental conditions and the corresponding load
- The carriage length remains unchanged and does not affect the maximum stroke
- LUBE-S is the optimal lubricant for all short-stroke applications
- LUBE-S lubricates the ball bearings which are directly under load
- The smoothness, push force and service life are maintained long-term thanks to LUBE-S
- Maintenance costs are reduced substantially
- The minimal consumption of lubricant is good for the environment
- LUBE-S can be easily replaced
A Compact Solution
The extreme dimensions of the carriages remain the same. The maximum stroke is therefore not affected.
The LUBE-S oil reservoir contacts the ball bearings at a single point. The push forces of the carriages are therefore not affected and the smoothness of the MINIRAIL system is maintained at a high level.