MNN18-G3 Schneeberger Miniature Linear Carriage
MINI-X is the newest generation of miniature guideways that is designed for demanding applications. They are extremely robust, providing high levels of smoothness, precision and reliability. They are used in situations where high precision and process reliability are needed due to constricted space. They are made of corrosion-resistant steel, which is suitable for cleanroom, vacuum, medical, laboratory, or food applications.
The carriages are made to precisely the same size, which can be switched for other carriages at will, this simplifies storage and maintenance considerably.
The different carriage lengths from short to extra long, along with the corresponding load capacities, allow greater flexibility when designing axes of motion.
The carriages are available in four lengths: MNNS (short), MNN (standard), MNNL (long) and MNNXL (extra long). The ball bearings are always held in place by a retaining wire, which makes for easier handling and is a prerequisite for simple installation and replacement carriages. The carriages are fitted with profiled wipers as standard, which are snap-fitted into place and can therefore be easily replaced.
- Stainless steel, through hardened
- Process reliability thanks to superior design
- Speeds up to 5 m/s and acceleration up to 300 m/s²
- The precisely finished carriages can be interchanged as desired
- Low risk of contamination thanks to tight clearance between the carriage and guideway
- Low travel pulsation thanks to optimally shaped ball recirculation
- Vacuum-compatible down to 10-7 mbar
- Temperature range -40°C to +80°C