MN7-G3-V0 Schneeberger Miniature Linear Rail
MINI-X represents the latest generation of miniature guideways for demanding applications. They are extremely robust and offer high levels of smoothness, precision and reliability in every application. They are used in situations where high precision and process reliability are needed due to limited space. Corrosion protection is not just required in cleanrooms or vacuums, but also in medical, laboratory, or food applications, which is why all MINI-X products use corrosion-resistant steel. MINIRAIL are highly accurate miniature profiled linear guideways with ball bearings. They are know for their precision, robustness, innovative design and strength.
The product range includes standard rail widths of 7, 9, 12 and 15, as well as wider widths of 14, 18, 24 and 42.
- Stainless steel, through-hardened
- Process reliability thanks to superior design
- Low risk of contamination thanks to tight clearance between the carriage and guideway
- Precise, robust, strength
- Gothic arc profile of the guideway tracks allows high load capacities
Unless specified, ends will be cut =/=